Co-author of Haskell Programming from First Principles. Now working on The Joy of Haskell.
CAUTION: Monoid fever is contagious.
Most recent writing:
- Love, monoids, and linguistic determinism - June 21, 2017
- Indexing Haskell (book) - May 12, 2017
- Austin Haskell Meetup - May 3, 2017
- Applicatives are monoidal - March 8, 2017
- Bad at Math - January 28, 2017
- I Don't Belong Here - January 27, 2017
- Folds and Infinite Lists - September 17, 2016
- Logic and Calculus for Kids - August 21, 2016
- Some Free Advice on Asking for Help - August 11, 2016
- The Meursault Investigation - July 22, 2016
You can find more in the archives.